ISO 22000 Certification (Food Safety Management System)
Benefits of ISO 22000 Certification:
Mentioned below are few of the advantages of ISO 22000:
- Large scope as well as organized jurisdiction
- Curtails availability of stale food items
- Enhances food safety and raises profit
- Calls for customers’ reliance
- Promotion of trade globally
- Well-structured set of documents, methodologies and plan of action
Alongside the above-mentioned benefits, ISO 22000 has the following perks for:
- Primary producers – Farms, Ranches, Fisheries, & Dairies.
- Processors – Fish processors, Meat processors, Poultry processors, & Feed processors.
- Manufacturers – Soup manufacturers, Snack manufacturers, Bread manufacturers, Cereal manufacturers, Dressing manufacturers, Beverage manufacturers, Seasoning manufacturers, Packaging manufacturers – Frozen food manufacturers, Canned food manufacturers, Confectionery manufacturers, & Dietary supplement manufacturers.
- Food service providers – Grocery stores, Restaurants, Cafeterias, Hospitals, Hotels, Resorts, Airlines, Cruise ships, Nursing homes etc.