ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management System) sets out needs required for an organization that has to expertise in food protection venture so it is shielding against any harm for human use.
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management System) is pertinent to those agencies that are related to food chain irrespective of their sizes. Demands can be met via intrinsic and/or extrinsic domains of assets.
ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management System) extends fundamental constituents like two-way correspondence, system controlling, preconditioned schemes, and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) theories.
Mentioned below are few of the advantages of ISO 22000:
- Large scope as well as organized jurisdiction
- Curtails availability of stale food items
- Enhances food safety and raises profit
- Calls for customers’ reliance
- Promotion of trade globally
- Well-structured set of documents, methodologies and plan of action
Alongside the above-mentioned benefits, ISO 22000 has the following perks for:
- Primary producers - Farms, Ranches, Fisheries, & Dairies.
- Processors - Fish processors, Meat processors, Poultry processors, & Feed processors.
- Manufacturers - Soup manufacturers, Snack manufacturers, Bread manufacturers, Cereal manufacturers, Dressing manufacturers, Beverage manufacturers, Seasoning manufacturers, Packaging manufacturers - Frozen food manufacturers, Canned food manufacturers, Confectionery manufacturers, & Dietary supplement manufacturers.
Food service providers - Grocery stores, Restaurants, Cafeterias, Hospitals, Hotels, Resorts, Airlines, Cruise ships, Nursing homes etc.